Sunday, June 22, 2008

I have a crush on the iPod touch

This weekend I finally Mac-ified myself and got a new macbook and iPod touch. I am completely in love with the iPod touch. I can totally forsee this thing taking over my life in the coolest possible way. What more could I want in a 4 x 2.5 piece of metal/plastic/electronic awesomeness? Youtube, check. Instant Gmail, check. Music, check. Videos, check. Pics, check. Games, check. Internet, check. Weather, check. Total sweetness.

A few weeks ago I got my stimulus check, and a few weeks before that Apple yet again offered their back-to-school special, buy a macbook and get an iPod and printer for free. Coincidence? Not in my mind! Moreover, what kind of an American would I be if I didn't go and just stimulate the hell out of the economy? Exactly. So that's just what I did. I 'thought not what my country could do for me, but what I could do for my country.' And for Apple. And for myself. See, everybody wins. Well, except for the gazillion-dollar-debt we have as a country. But other than that, score!!!

G'night!

-iJessica

No comments: