Monday, March 9, 2009

In the Spirit of Humility

Times of extended stress and multiple pressures often lead me to begin doubting myself. I usually have no problem handling things when stressors come only sporadically and one-at-a-time. However, lately I've felt as if I'm quickly piling task upon task and deadline upon deadline, and it's led to me feel quite scattered and stretched too thin. Anxieties begin to mount and soon doubt and second-guessing take over.

So, it'll come as no surprise that a post I encountered recently on Dumb Little Man, titled "8 Harsh Truths that will Improve Your Life," came as a much needed relief with essential life-lesson reminders I mustn't forget. Re-reading this list has served as comfort to me on several occasions lately, and hence I've decided to post it here, in the hopes that is may provide the same comfort to others who may be needing it's message.

So - here it is. Enjoy!

No comments: