Monday, August 1, 2005

A case of the Mondays

So I'm not exactly sure what "a case of the Mondays" is, but I think I've come close to figuring it out. My air conditioning STILL doesn't work. This week is going to be in the mid 90's, AGAIN. I've been waiting over a month for a stupid part to be ordered so that the shop can fix my car. Apparently they are in no rush. And there's not a damn thing I can do about it but wait and sweat. This weekend I have a lovely 2 hour plus drive up North and another 2 hour plus drive home on sunday morning, with no air. I think I'm going deaf in my right ear because my windows are open all the time. Semi trucks, Harleys, and pimped-out ghetto cruisers have never been so annoying. Noise pollution at it's worst. Grrrr. I just want my air conditioning back!
And its ONLY MONDAY!

No comments: